Mobile Repair Team
The Euravia Mobile Repair Team (E-MRT) is available to P&WC PT6A & PT6T Operators throughout the world, for special inspections and maintenance activities.
The Euravia Mobile Repair Team (MRT) is led by our Senior Product Support Manager, who has over 30 years of experience with gas turbines, including direct ‘hands-on’ experience with Pratt and Whitney Canada (P&WC) and major fleet operators. The Euravia PT6 MRT provides full worldwide mobile repair cover for PT6A and PT6T Engines, Power Sections & Gearboxes.
The Euravia MRT can perform on-site services to minimise AOG time: in addition to this the PT6 MRT perform the following;
- PT6A Hot Section Inspection (HSI)
- PT6A Power Section Repair
- PT6C Heli Engine Repairs
- PT6T Off-Heli Hot Section Inspection
- PT6T Off-Heli Power Section Repair
- PT6T Mid-Life Clutch Inspection 2,500 hours (Kit)
- PT6 HSI
- Borescope Inspection
- Engine Condition Assessment
- FOD Repairs and Compressor #1 Blade Blending
- Minor Repairs (T5 Harness Replacement)
- Fuel Nozzle Replacement
- Accessory changes
- Troubleshooting and Rectification
- Pre-Buy Engine Surveys
- Engine Certification in accordance with EASA and FAA requirements.
- MORE STC Propellor balancing and engine vibration surveys (Micro Vib)
Euravia uses genuine Pratt and Whitney Canada PT6 parts and all services delivered are to meet Euravia’s exacting Quality Standards and OEM specifications.